"THE OCEAN STIRS THE HEART, INSPIRES THE IMAGINATION AND BRINGS JOY TO THE SOUL" Wyland.
Come to the magical St. Ives for our Ocean Ananda retreat in April. This retreat will not only give you the opportunity to take a break and relax but also fully re-awaken your senses next Springtime, helping you make the most of the year ahead.
* Takes places in a light filled room which overlooks Porthmeor Beach. It is part of the Porthmeor artists studios and is a heavenly space where we can see & hear the ocean lapping outside.
* In addition to her fundamentals workshop Julia will use her knowledge of vinyasa and flow each morning to design interesting yet calming classes.
* Our evening sessions will be slower using restorative, yin and hatha styles along with pranayama also.
* Each day surfing will be available.
* Depending on the need & also weather and sea conditions we will also be offering activities including SUP, coasteering, kayaking during the retreat.
* If you want to reduce the number of activities you do you can reduce your retreat price by £20 per activity.
* Each activity is run with the fantastic St. Ives Surf School
* We have 4 delightful cottages booked with ASPECTS holidays in the heart of St. Ives. The Downalong area is full of Fisherman's cottages and cobbled streets.
* They are all of an excellent standard and are within close proximity to the yoga studio, beaches, shops, restaurants & harbour front in St. Ives
* You can choose your own room (double bed) or opt for a twin share.
* We provide a home cooked, delicious, hearty breakfast after your AM yoga session, using local ingredients where possible. It is served in one of the cottages providing a communal space to chat with your fellow retreaters.
* Lunch is homemade soup which is left in your cottage to enjoy with fresh local bread from the St. Ives Bakery so you can eat at a time that suits you.
* Evening meals - you can eat in or choose one of the many restaurants to eat in the evening. We provide recommendations.
* We will organise a final night meal at the PORTHMEOR CAFE for anyone who wants to join the group.
This retreat is open to all levels of yoga and ocean activity experience. Whether you are new to yoga or have already started your journey we would be delighted to welcome you on this retreat.
* 2 yoga classes DAILY (AM - dynamic, vinyasa, hatha flow; PM - restorative, yin) in our amazing studio overlooking the beach.
* 1 daily activity with the St. Ives Surf school choosing from surf, kayaking, coasteering or stand-up paddle boarding (SUP)** (Optional - if you don't want to do these/do less we can offer you a reduced price removing these activities. £25pp reduction per activity)
* Wild Swimming (optional)
* Luxury accommodation in the heart of St. Ives amongst the cobbled streets & walking distance to everything.
* Delicious, home cooked hearty breakfasts after morning yoga
* Tasty, home cooked soups & freshly baked bread from the St. Ives bakery.
* The wonderful experience of being "by the sea" in St. Ives, its wonderful beaches & inspiring light.
* Evening meals
** Please note - the exact timetable for outdoor activities will be arranged dependent upon weather & sea conditions.
Schedule & Rates
3,4,5,7 night options available.
Arrive Saturday 21st April. Check-in from 3:30pm
3 nights, 3 days = £425 twin share, £525 own room
4 nights, 4 days = £525 twin share, £625 own room
5 nights, 5 days = £625 twin share, £725 own room
7 nights, 5 days = £695 twin share, £795 own room
*Deposit to secure place & final payment 21st February, 2018
* Monthly installment payment plan from now until April.
Come and unwind in and by the ocean