Come and join Julia, Jo and Lara in the magical town of St Ives for our Summer sukha retreat. We can promise joy & happiness in the Summer with a week of yoga, photography, delicious food, luxury accommodation in the heart of the town and of course time to experience the wonders of the beaches and ocean.
* Takes places in a light filled room which overlooks Porthmeor Beach. It is part of the Porthmeor artists studios and is a heavenly space where we can see & hear the ocean lapping outside.
* In addition to her fundamentals workshop Julia will use her knowledge of vinyasa and flow each morning to design interesting yet calming classes.
* Our evening sessions will be slower using restorative, yin and hatha styles along with pranayama also.
* Daily tuition and workshops from Lara PLatman, Leica ambassador, founder of Photofeature and ex official Royal Ballet Photographer
* We have 4 delightful cottages booked with ASPECTS holidays in the heart of St. Ives. The Downalong area is full of Fisherman's cottages and cobbled streets.
* They are all of an excellent standard and are within close proximity to the yoga studio, beaches, shops, restaurants & harbour front in St. Ives
* You can choose your own room (double bed) or opt for a twin share.
* We provide a home cooked, delicious, hearty breakfast after your AM yoga session, using local ingredients where possible. It is served in one of the cottages providing a communal space to chat with your fellow retreaters.
* Lunch is homemade soup which is left in your cottage to enjoy with fresh local bread from the St. Ives Bakery so you can eat at a time that suits you.
* Evening meals - you can eat in or choose one of the many restaurants to eat in the evening. We provide recommendations.
* We will organise a final night meal at the PORTHMEOR CAFE for anyone who wants to join the group.
This retreat is open to all levels of yoga and photography experience. Whether you are new to yoga or photography or have already started your journey we would be delighted to welcome you on this retreat.
This retreat is aimed at bringing like-minded, kindred spirits together to relax, get creative with a camera, learning new things both in and out of the ocean.
5 nights accommodation, 4 days of retreat activities
* Daily photography workshops and tuition with Lara Platman. With a focus on form and movement of surfing, the ocean, sunsets and St. Ives
* 2 yoga classes DAILY (AM - dynamic, vinyasa, hatha flow; PM - restorative, yin) in our amazing studio overlooking the beach.
* Luxury accommodation in the heart of St. Ives amongst the cobbled streets & walking distance to everything.
* Delicious, home cooked hearty breakfasts after morning yoga
* Tasty, home cooked soups & freshly baked bread from the St. Ives bakery.
* The wonderful experience of being "by the sea" in St. Ives, its wonderful beaches & inspiring light.
* Evening meals
Arrive Friday 18th May, 2018 @ 15:30
Depart Wednesday 23rd May, 2018
Shared twin room = £595 per person
Own room (double bed) = £695 per person
Double room with a couple sharing = £595 per person.
Take a break from the hustle and bustle.